Phantasma000Phantasma000

Main Audio Reviews Stats 13 Fans

Stay Stay

Sounds really good! A lot of improvements happening :D

sYrge responds:

Thanks! means a lot :) especially from someone who made two of the songs I used in geometry dash levels ;D

[WIP] The Depth of Dreams [WIP] The Depth of Dreams

I would try some transition effects on the different melodies and harmonies you have coming into the piece to make it have more of a progression (whether that be volume, filters, etc.) To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the piano line but everything else is great!

Soldate Arrival Soldate Arrival

Really well done, love the string harmonies - not sure why you classified this as Dubstep though?

Supreme Ecstasy Supreme Ecstasy

Nice, I really like 2:03 - 2:33.

ThePal responds:

Thanks. :)

Mechanical Graveyard (Jb) Mechanical Graveyard (Jb)

Really enjoyed the piano melody at the end. Cool work with the fx.

Jonah-B responds:

Thanks :)

The Train Tracks The Train Tracks

Really like the melody and beat - I would try to add more dynamics into the piano part though, it sounds unnatural to me. Still groovin'.

shieldurhope responds:

I know, but I realized this too late. Maybe next time I'll get it down. Thanks for the review.

The Haxzorz - Courage The Haxzorz - Courage

Very smooth and well produced :D

TeeHaichCee-Defiler TeeHaichCee-Defiler

Nice!

Novella Novella

Needs a limiter

mrcoolisimo responds:

sorry if this is a noob question, but what would that do?

Complextro! Complextro!

It's an OK start but complextro is an interesting genre because typically the bass lines/synth FX have an underlying melody or strong drum beat that makes it all flow together - as if the synth FX is actually making a rhythmic beat to the music (and in some cases taking the lead). The sounds seem very independent of each other, it's really easy to tell where the sound breaks. I'd suggest you compress the drums/add more heavy snare - add more melodic strong basic saw/square chords, and maybe transition better at the beginning from a soft melody into a harsh bass.

DetiousMusic responds:

I know the intro is iffy. I just needed a simple build for the full effect of the bassline. As for the saw/square chords I generally don't like doing that because it's soooo generic and old. Y'know? And yeah they sound choppy because some are samples. I'm limited to my range of synths and FX due to my lack of ca-cash. ):